top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Toni's mom "teaches" me a lesson

Toni's mom "teaches" me a lesson [part 2 of 4]
By: wordlover

As she got down from her horse and got her rope and riding crop I started to shake, I was scared as hell, what did she see, did she me fuck her daughter, had she heard us screaming and my face buried in her daughters cunt??

First I'll tell you about Joann, she is a blonde bombshell a real MILF, all the guys in town wish they could fuck her, great tits and a killer ass and that farm girl look that just gets your cock hard watching her walk.

And so she comes up to me and looks back towards Toni and once again yells " To the house, now young lady or else" and slaps the crop across her hand sending a very loud sharp slap that echoed across the lake, Toni's horse rared up as she kicked his flanks and she was gone.

I got the distinct feeling this riding crop was what Joann used in all her punishments with her kids.

"So you little fuck, you think getting my little girl to do those nasty things with you was fun?"

" Joann I am sorry things just got carried away and we just....."

" Shut up you little shit"

And the crop hit my side leaving a sting and I could feel a welt rising, she was really pissed off.

"Please Joann I am relly sorry"

"Oh you will be sorry, come with me right now young man"

We walked back through the trees to a clearing where there was an old shack, we tied the horses to the posts out front and she told me to go inside, my legs would hardly work and my heart was racing, thinking she was going to beat the hell out of me.

I got inside and waited for what seemed 30 mintues but was probably only 3.

It was starting to get dark in the shack and as I sat on the chair in the middle of the room thinking what Toni and I had done I started to get hard again but when Joann came in I lost it fast.

" So young man what should we do about you and your horny little pecker"

" Joann please I just want to leave and go home"

" Yes I am sure you do but first,..."

She came around behind me and crabbed my wrists and before I knew what hit me I was hog tied, her years of farming showed, she threw the rope up over the rafters and tied it to the post causing me stand as she pulled on it.

She came over and slid the crop along my neck and across my face, I flinched and she slapped my face lightly with it and grinned.

" Please just untie me Joann, I won't do it again, I swear"

"Oh I know you won't, when I get done with you"

I was scared shitless and felt a tear at my eye, thinking I was going to die, she came around the front and saw how scared I was.

" Don't worry Bobby I am not going to hurt you, well not much"

She came close and I could smell her perfume and her breasts pressed up against my chest as she leaned into me and put her mouth to my ear.

"You see Bobby I am going to fuck you silly so much so that you will not want to fool around with Toni, I dont want her chances of going to college ruined by getting knocked up or by getting to involve with a guy."

I almost choked as I tried to speak.

" Wh Wh What do you mean Joann."

"I mean I am going to fuck your brains out Bobby and you are going to come to me anytime you feel horny so you dont go after Toni again"

Her hand crabbed my cock and squeezed as her hot mouth locked onto my lips, sucking my tongue into her mouth, I was in shock but my cock wasn't, it knew a good thing and grew fast.

She lowered herself to the floor and dropped my pants and my cock was down her throat just like that, she knew how to do it so much better than Toni did, I could feel her throat muscles massage the head and I thought I was going to cum right there and she sinced it too.

She stood up and undressed and let me tell you she was incredible, what little light was coming through the windows showed her sexy hot body and it was great.

"So Bobby are you ready to get fucked by a woman?"

"Yes Maam"

She gave my cock another lick and left it all wet with spit and then licked her fingers and shoved them into her pussy, it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

"O.k. Bobby"

She grabbed my cock and slid it up and down her pussy and then turned around bent over reached between her legs and grabbed it again and brought it to her cunt and I thrust forward hard, it slid right in all the way to my balls, the feeling was intense, her pussy was not as tight as Toni's but was wetter and felt better.

She started to ramm back towards me untill we got a rythmm going and I knew I was going to cum.

"Joann oh god I am cumming"

"Give it to me Bobby, thats it fuck my pussy, fill me with your hot cum mmmm."

My wrists were getting sore from being tied but it seemed to add to the excitement of the bizzarr situation I was in.

She let my drained cock slip out of her pussy and turned around and kissed and sucked it into her mouth, it felt like my cock was on fire I begged her to stop that it hurt a little but she kept going the pain sooned turned to pleasure as it slowly started to grow again.

She put her lips to my ear again and said,

"Remember Bobby this cock is mine and mine only, and next time I am going to have you take my virgin ass, and you are going to lick my pussy till I fill your mouth with my cum."

She then untied me and told me to get dressed and get home but to be ready to come to her anytime she called and to not have sex with Toni other than kissing and that was to be it.....

Remember to vote and I really love the comments it is what spurrs us to write more,,, Thanks, wordlover

No comments:

Post a Comment