top

Sunday, August 29, 2010

new insurance, new dr, and a new experience

new insurance, new dr, and a new experience
By: Paul Williams (paul_bi_williams@yahoo.com)

New insurance, new Dr. and a new experience By Paul Williams Paul_bi_williams@yahoo.com

This is a multi part story with the first three chapters completed. If you are under 18 or offended by adult themes please don't read.

This story has taken me some time; please tell me what you think by sending me an email. Oh, and please vote!

Part of the story is true.

Chapter 1

Change, well change is not something that I have learned to appreciate nor do I enjoy having change in my personal life. Still, I felt pretty lucky to have a pay check coming in every other week even though my job was becoming less fun. Still having a job is better than not having a job.

Last week my boss Jack told me that there would be come changes coming soon. Jack told me that the first change was having a new insurance company. Last year the insurance premium jumped up 56% and this year the insurance company tied to jack the rates up another 62%. Our CEO told the insurance company to find a new fool. The good news was that even though we would be changing insurance companies the benefits would remain the same. He then told me that he had the perfect doctor and that I needed to get into see her asap. Our CEO wants to focus on preventative health care and this doctor was the key to making our office healthier. Jack then gave me her number and woman caller to make an appointment.

Later on in the day I had made an appointment to see the doctor. The receptionist asked me if I could come by the office at eight. Cool, I like being the first patient as most doctors get behind during the day and I hate waiting around.

I arrived home around six and my beautiful wife Heather walked in about twenty minutes after me. I told her about the changes at my job and that our insurance was going to change. She asked me if we could still see our family doctor to which I told her no and gave her the number for new doctor. She told me that she would be make an appointment for later on during the week, and I told her I'd appointment for tomorrow.

Even after a long day of work Heather looked pretty sex. Recently, she changed the color of her hair by added a little amber hue. We both are working out which has boosted our sex life. I think with Heather feeling sexier she has started to crave sex. Now it's Heather who initiates our lovemaking. One added benefits that I also noticed was that her skirt have become a little shorter, which of course I encouraged. I also got her to wear sheer or non padded bras. I love it when we go out and she's wearing a thigh blouse with her nipples straining against her blouse. One of my greatest accomplishments with Heather was that I finally I broke her cover pantyhose habit. Today my hot wife wears thigh highs for the most part as she is more comfortable wearing thigh highs.

We both were happy in our marriage but Heather was talking about having kids. We were pretty successful and out of debt, except for the usual mortgage and one car payment. I paid off my car two years ago in Heather's would be paid off in December. We're both pretty financially conservative, and never racked up any credit card debt. In a way that kind of bothered us both as the media talked about how people were walking away from eighty thousand dollars in credit card bills, and a house that was underwater. We started to wonder if we should have been smarter by racked up a lot of credit card bills then walk away from the mortgage and credit card bills. I'm not saying that a lot of people did this on purpose. Just say it would've been nice and easier to get a couple things for free. I'm also not discounting the fact that a lot of people are struggling. Anyway this has become a little fantasy of ours. We dream what we would purchase while trying to rack up eighty thousand dollars in credit card bills, owning a 10,000 square foot house, and three cars to which we walk away from paying for. In our little way this was our free entertainment, a fantasy, which led up to some great sex. And yes I know that the media overhyped some of the extremes cases, as I'm sure no one was able to get ahead by walking away from their debt.

After all the discussion about my job, dinner, cleaning up, well we both were too tired for sex that night.

The next morning I did my normal routine by shaved, shower, ate a quick breakfast, grabbed a cup of coffee and off to the races. My first stop was visiting the new doctor's office.

The medical building looked nice and on the inside still had that new building scent, but was quickly distracted by the sexy office staff as they all were extremely good-looking. I told the receptionist who I was she in a bunch of paperwork, and told me to take a seat and fill out the paperwork.

A couple minutes later, a gorgeous dark-haired beauty called my name and led me to a patient room. She took my paperwork and told me to take a seat. Next she took my blood pressure, temperature, and has a couple questions. Next she handed me a gown to wear until me to undress. Then she left me to undress and change into my gown.

Finally after a 20 minute wait, the doctor walks into my room. I was kind of stunned; no, in shock! In shock was a better word to describe my state of mind. I'm guessing that my doctor is was 5 foot six, and wearing a blue sleeveless sundress that had to be 5 inches above her knee. Her boots clicking on the floor drew my eyes to her feet, then her pantyhose legs.

Disappointment, that was my emotion of the moment when I realized she was wearing pantyhose and not thigh highs.

She held out her hand, "I'm Dr. Luke and you must be Mr. Williams?"

This woman was gorgeous, and the fact that she was dressed a little slutty really turned me on. Why was she walking over to me? Couldn't she see how uncomfortable I was wearing this little robe? I tried to stand up to great her but she insisted that I stay seated.

One of my fetishes is for women to wear hosiery and my second fetish was pokies. Even though she was wearing a dress I swear that I could see her nipples harden. It wasn't all that cold in the room and in my mind her hard nipples were caused by me and not her being cold.

Needless to say that my garment was doing nothing to concealed my growing erection.

I watched as she sat down and everything seemed to be happening in slow motion, because when she sat down her skirt rode pretty high allowing me to enjoy a panty shot. Well, it would've been a panty shot if she was wearing panties. I swear that I could see a little landing strip under sheer pantyhose.

Now, I was supporting a raging hard on as my mind processed that erotic image.

It didn't help my cause checking her out. However, my eyes had a mind of their own as they were glued to her legs and when I looked up: busted. Dr Luke smiled and we both knew that I was busted checking out her toned legs. I could tell that she worked out. Is there anything sexier than seeing a woman's calf muscles flex under her hose? I took a deep breath when tried to focus on something else.

Dr. Luke started asking the basic questions about my medical history, how I was feeling, and then my family's medical history. While she was busy taking notes I used that time to peek at her legs again. Sure, I knew giving her legs a second thorough visual inspection wouldn't help my state of mind but at this point my little head was doing all my thinking. Sure enough, when I looked up Dr. Luke had caught me again.

After about 20 minutes, she told me stand up and lie down on the exam table. Then she could begin her physical examination. Standing up was pretty embarrassing and even more humiliating was lying down on the table. It was pretty embarrassing because laying on my back my erection was clearly visible. I was pitching a big tent.

Somehow she didn't seem to notice my erection, or maybe she didn't mind?

For some reason she had me extend my arm out and when she moved closer her thigh came in contact with my hand. Was she doing this on purpose? Rock hard was an understatement. I could feel her muscles moving as she swayed while continuing with her examination. For some strange reason she didn't mind having my hand on her thigh, and when I looked down there was now a wet spot at the top of my tent.

Then she pulled away and walked over to the counter. She opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of gloves. I had no idea what she would be doing with those gloves.

Dr. Luke smiled at me and said, "I'm going to do a quick prostate exam as our records show that you have not had one yet."

Now my fear was coming true, which put me in a totally mortified state of mind. After all, I never had an exam like this before. Worse yet was that I had no idea what she was about to do to me. What I did know, is that I didn't want Dr. Luke to uncover my erection. I wasn't sure how she would react.

Horrified, I watch Dr. Luke apply a generous amount of lube on to her fingers.

Next she moved between my legs, lifting up my examination gown, now there was no denying the fact what we both knew, but I was too afraid to tell her.

"Impressive," Dr. Luke softly said with a smile on her face.

I then felt the tip of her finger searching for my entrance. When she found it I took a deep breath and tried to relax. Dr. Luke slowly started to work her finger into me. The sensations of having her finger in my ass were totally new to me. At first having her finger in me was a little uncomfortable, but as I relaxed somehow what she was doing started to feel good. Surprisingly what she was doing to me was actually pleasurable.

I look up at her she and Dr. Luke was actually smiling. She seemed to be enjoying this.

Dr. Luke moaned, "I think you might enjoy this."

The sensations that her finger was giving me started to changed and became much more sexual.

"What I'm starting to do now is using my finger to examine your prostate. There's nothing to be embarrassed by as a lot of men enjoy this."

Something cold started running down my shaft.

Dr. Luke smiled, "And by the looks of things I can see that you're enjoying this."

Even though I knew what was running down my cock I still had to look for visual conformation. What I saw was pre-come oozing out of my cock, coating my shaft, and when I looked up at Dr. Luke well she was licking her lips. Her eyes were totally focused on my cock, and the more that she massaged my prostate and more cum leaked out of my cock.

The sensation was overwhelming, and to my horror I felt my orgasm starting to build. Somehow I had to hold off till she was finished with her exam but the more that I tried to fight it the more pleasurable it became. My own doctor had complete control over my body worse yet was that my body was responding to her touch.

Then it happened.

My head started to spin from all the pleasure Dr. Luke was giving me. Oh how I love feeling those million little needles tingling in my head and feet and when I looked down it was too late as the first thick stream of cum shot out of my cock, landing on my chest.

"That's a good boy, give it to me. Let me see all that cum."

I couldn't believe that she didn't even have to touch my cock. My chest was covered in thick streams of cum even after only five streams. By the sixth stream should out but only made it as far as my belly button.

"Well, that is pretty good. I have to say that your prostate responds well to stimulation." Dr. Luke said that she pulled her finger out of me. "I will need to see you tomorrow. By the way I'm seeing your wife later today."

What, when did my wife make an appointment? Why did I have to come back for a second appointment? More importantly why did she want to see "us" tomorrow? Dr. Luke was about to leave the room, "Please dress and somebody would be with me in a minute or two."

"What just happened?" I thought to myself while getting dressed. This wasn't something sexual, as it was an exam there for my wife to get upset with me.

finished

stay tuned for chapter 2 and don't forget to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment